Last edited: 27.02.18
1. Personal Information we collect from you
Go NAT's does not sell, share or trade customer's personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only. When you use our Site the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Full Name
We collect such information to:
- update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- provide you with relevant product information from time to time (you can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material)
Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Go NAT's ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
2. Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Go NAT's website. In exceptional circumstances Go NAT's may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed to. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault. If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Go NAT's please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
3. Collection of Computer Data
When you visit our Site, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within Go NAT's you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, Go NAT's may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Go NAT's reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site. If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
5. Complaints about breeches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy shopping, see you at the checkout!